Catching a lift at the heart of the Jardin botanique
Walking tires you out, but you’d still like to admire the Jardin botanique magnificent landscapes? Nothing easier: until September 3, take advantage of our free* electric transport service for a ride between the Frédéric Back Tree Pavilion and the entrance to the Rose Garden. Enough to treat yourself to all the colors of nature!
Schedule until September 3 inclusively
- Sunday to Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The activity starts in front of the fruit garden, on the access road.
- A first stop takes place at the apple tree corner (the junction of the access road and the first loop, Maisonneuve Park side).
- A second stop takes place at the tree pavilion.
*IMPORTANT: Please note that we make people with reduced mobility a priority. It is possible to welcome on board a passenger in a non-motorized wheelchair, but space being limited, we cannot accept strollers or power-assisted wheelchairs.