To capture the loveliest moments of your wedding day, the Botanical Garden offers you the opportunity to shoot wedding photos on its enchanting site, either inside one of its greenhouses, or outdoors in one of its many gardens. No contract or reservation is required; however, certain rules must be followed to ensure the comfort of other visitors and to maintain the site in good condition.
Certain fees are applicable (admission to the Garden and parking fees) and, additionally, precautions must be taken not to damage the premises or interfere with the Garden’s operations, while enabling other visitors to enjoy their visit to the fullest.
Fees for participants
Participants must pay entry fees.
- In greenhouses (all seasons)
- In outdoor gardens (May to October inclusively)
However, please note that groups of 15 people or more receive a 15% discount. Also, groups of 21 receive a discount – the 21st person gets in free. No reservation is required: agents in the booths will make sure that you receive the discount to which you are entitled.
Participants must pay parking fees.
For wedding photos in the greenhouses
- An additional $100 per wedding is required. (Maximum of 12 people admitted for the photo at one time.)
- Photos must be taken during regular opening hours.
- Tripods are not allowed in the greenhouses.
- Depending on how many people are visiting the greenhouses at that time of day or year, the agent at the entrance will decide whether photos may be taken, in order to ensure a pleasant visit for all visitors.
- Persons involved in taking photos must ensure to minimize any inconvenience to other visitors. In this respect, the Botanical Garden reserves the right to intervene to preserve the quality of the visit for all visitors.
- The person responsible for taking photos and their guests accept responsibility for any damage that they may be caused to persons, Botanical Garden property and their own personal effects, including their clothing.
Commercial and professional photography
Commercial or professional (artistic or other) photography sessions are not authorized at Montreal Space for Life, including : project with the presence of a model, production of a portfolio and student projects.