Blooms of the week
Week of November 4, 2019
Week of June 1, 2020Week of May 25, 2020Week of May 18, 2020Week of May 11, 2020Week of May 4, 2020Week of April 27, 2020Week of April 20, 2020Week of April 13, 2020Week of April 6, 2020Week of March 30, 2020Week of March 23, 2020Week of March 16, 2020Week of March 9, 2020Week of March 2, 2020Week of February 24, 2020Week of February 17, 2020
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pachypodium, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, spider lily, Amazon lily, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, naranjilla, macadamia nut tree and papaya.
- Flowers: cacao tree, starfruit tree, soursop tree, cotton tree and papaya.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, Cape primrose, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pitaya, pricklypear and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, Senecio kleinia.
- Agave guiengola.
- In the window: strange living stones, caudiciform plants, fleshy-stalk pelargonium.
- Climbing onion
- Large Cycad with three large cones
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots) with fall colours.
The Main Exhibition Greenhouse is closed.