Blooms of the week
Week of November 11, 2019
Week of February 24, 2020Week of February 17, 2020Week of February 10, 2020Week of February 3, 2020Week of January 27, 2020Week of January 20, 2020Week of January 13, 2020Week of January 6, 2020Week of December 30, 2019Week of December 23, 2019Week of December 16, 2019Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, spider lily, Amazon lily, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, lemon drop mangosteen, naranjilla, macadamia nut tree and papaya.
- Flowers: akee, cacao tree, starfruit tree, soursop tree, cotton tree and papaya.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pitaya, pricklypear and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, Senecio kleinia.
- Agave guiengola.
- In the window: strange living stones, caudiciform plants, fleshy-stalk pelargonium
- Climbing onion
- Large Cycad with three large cones
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)