Blooms of the week
Week of November 18, 2019
Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019Week of October 28, 2019Week of October 21, 2019Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019Week of August 19, 2019Week of August 12, 2019Week of August 5, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, spider lily, Amazon lily, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, starfruit tree, soursop tree, papaya, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers and flowers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pitaya, pricklypear and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, cow tongue, Barbados gooseberry, red frangipani, and more.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Climbing onion
- Large Cycad with three large cones
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)