Blooms of the week
Week of November 18, 2019
Week of August 10, 2020Week of August 3, 2020Week of July 27, 2020Week of July 20, 2020Week of July 13, 2020Week of July 6, 2020Week of June 29, 2020Week of June 22, 2020Week of June 15, 2020Week of June 8, 2020Week of June 1, 2020Week of May 25, 2020Week of May 18, 2020Week of May 11, 2020Week of May 4, 2020Week of April 27, 2020
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, spider lily, Amazon lily, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, naranjilla, papaya, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, starfruit tree, soursop tree, papaya, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers and flowers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pitaya, pricklypear and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, cow tongue, Barbados gooseberry, red frangipani, and more.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Climbing onion
- Large Cycad with three large cones
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)