Blooms of the week
Week of November 25, 2019
Week of September 28, 2020Week of September 21, 2020Week of September 14, 2020Week of September 7, 2020Week of August 31, 2020Week of August 24, 2020Week of August 17, 2020Week of August 10, 2020Week of August 3, 2020Week of July 27, 2020Week of July 20, 2020Week of July 13, 2020Week of July 6, 2020Week of June 29, 2020Week of June 22, 2020Week of June 15, 2020
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, blue ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Fruits: screw pine
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, Amazon lily, Brazilian plume, Pseuderanthemum, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, cacao tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, lemon drop mangosteen, macadamia nut tree, naranjilla, papaya, tree cotton, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, mango tree, soursop tree, papaya, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, Cape primrose, codonanthe, tree gloxinia, magic flower, medinilla, passion flower, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry, pitaya, Opuntia and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: aloe (beginning), crown of thorns, cow tongue, red frangipani (end), and more.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Climbing onion
- Rhipsalis (flowers and fruits)
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)