Blooms of the week
Week of December 2, 2019
Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019Week of October 28, 2019Week of October 21, 2019Week of October 14, 2019Week of October 7, 2019Week of September 30, 2019Week of September 23, 2019Week of September 16, 2019Week of September 9, 2019Week of September 2, 2019Week of August 26, 2019Week of August 19, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, pineapple ginger, and more.
- Fruits: screw pine
- Flowers: Bromeliads, some orchids, Amazon lily, Brazilian plume, Pseuderanthemum, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, cacao tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, lemon drop mangosteen, macadamia nut tree, naranjilla, papaya, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, macadamia nut tree, mango tree, soursop tree, papaya, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, Cape primrose, codonanthe, tree gloxinia, magic flower, medinilla, passion flower, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Barbados gooseberry (end), pitaya, Opuntia and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: aloe (beginning), crown of thorns, cow tongue, and more.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Climbing onion
- Rhipsalis (flowers and fruits)
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)