Blooms of the week
Week of December 30, 2019
Week of February 24, 2020Week of February 17, 2020Week of February 10, 2020Week of February 3, 2020Week of January 27, 2020Week of January 20, 2020Week of January 13, 2020Week of January 6, 2020Week of December 30, 2019Week of December 23, 2019Week of December 16, 2019Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger, heliconias, bird of paradise, and more.
- Flowers: Bromeliads, orchids, Brazilian plume, calathea, Christmas cactus, Mexican shrimp plant, giant fittonia, and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, cacao tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, naranjilla, papaya, passion fruit, miracle-fruit, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, mango tree, soursop tree, papaya, coconut palm, rose-apple tree, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, Cape primrose, codonanthe, tree gloxinia, magic flower, medinilla, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: pitaya, Opuntia and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: aloe, crown of thorns, cow tongue, and more.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Flowers: climbing onion, Rhipsalis (flowers and fruits), globe spurge and echeveria
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)
- Wintersweet in bloom