Blooms of the week
Week of January 20, 2020
Week of February 24, 2020Week of February 17, 2020Week of February 10, 2020Week of February 3, 2020Week of January 27, 2020Week of January 20, 2020Week of January 13, 2020Week of January 6, 2020Week of December 30, 2019Week of December 23, 2019Week of December 16, 2019Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019
- Insectivorous plants (in the terrarium)
- Flowers: red ginger and Amazon lily
- Flowers: Bromeliads, orchids, Brazilian plume, Christmas cactus, Mexican shrimp plant and more.
- Colourful leafs carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Hohenbergia stellata in bloom
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, cacao tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree, naranjilla, papaya, passion fruit, miracle-fruit, and more.
- Flowers: cacao tree, mango tree, soursop tree, papaya, coconut palm, rose-apple tree, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, Cape primrose, codonanthe, tree gloxinia, nematanthus, and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Opuntia and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: aloe and crown of thorns
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Flowers: Rhipsalis (flowers and fruits) and echeveria
- Strange plants: climbing onion and elephant's foot
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)
- Wintersweet in bloom - sweet perfume