Blooms of the week
Week of February 17, 2020
Week of February 17, 2020Week of February 10, 2020Week of February 3, 2020Week of January 27, 2020Week of January 20, 2020Week of January 13, 2020Week of January 6, 2020Week of December 30, 2019Week of December 23, 2019Week of December 16, 2019Week of December 9, 2019Week of December 2, 2019Week of November 25, 2019Week of November 18, 2019Week of November 11, 2019Week of November 4, 2019
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium
- Palms and screw pines
- Flowers: lobster claw, blue ginger and Amazon lily
- Colorful blooms: many bromeliads and orchids.
- Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: citrus fruits, banana tree, cacao tree, coffee tree, starfruit tree, jackfruit tree, macadamia nut tree and papaya.
- Flowers: banana tree, mandarin orange tree, papaya and rose-apple tree.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids; a natural masterpiece!
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Staghorn ferns
- Tree ferns
- Beautiful plant walls
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: basket plant, begonias, goldfish plant and more.
- Beautiful green walls.
- Pitchers of the tropical pitcher plant.
- Fruits: Opuntia and cudjoewood.
- Flowers: aloe and crown of thorns
- Mature silvery agave (Agave guiengola) is starting to bloom.
- In the window: strange living stones and caudiciform plants
- Flowers: Rhipsalis (flowers and fruits)
- Strange plants: climbing onion and elephant's foot
- Beautiful penjings (miniaturized trees in pots)
- Gracefulness of common camellia in bloom.
Will reopen on February 26th with The Odd Plants of Mrs Z...