Blooms of the week
Week of January 30, 2023
Week of December 4, 2023Week of November 27, 2023Week of November 20, 2023Week of November 13, 2023Week of November 6, 2023Week of October 30, 2023Week of October 23, 2023Week of October 16, 2023Week of October 9, 2023Week of October 2, 2023Week of September 25, 2023Week of September 18, 2023Week of September 11, 2023Week of September 4, 2023Week of August 28, 2023Week of August 21, 2023
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, bird of paradise, Amazon lily, and more.
- Fruits: screw pine, Christmas palm
- Flowers: several bromeliads and orchids, Mexican shrimp plant, lollipop plant, Amazon lily, Queen Emma lily, spider lily, and more.
- Colourful leaves carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, citrus, coconut palm, naranjilla, starfruit tree, akee, jackfruit tree, tree cotton, rice, and more.
- Flowers: banana tree, rose-apple tree, soursop tree, Meyer lemon, Macadamia nut tree, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids. Some are fragrant.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Fascinating staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Plant walls.
- Blue strap fern with iridescent fronds and strange whisk-fern (terrarium).
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, rhytidophyllum, sinningia, codonanthe, primulina, and more.
- Plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, aloe, and more.
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear and Barbados gooseberry
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: poinsettias, aloe, bougainvillea, wickerware cactus, and more.
- Fruits: silver cluster cactus
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Flowers: winter jasmine, wintersweet (fragrant), common camellia, Banksian rose
- Fruits: princess persimmon