Blooms of the week
Week of February 13, 2023
Week of September 18, 2023Week of September 11, 2023Week of September 4, 2023Week of August 28, 2023Week of August 21, 2023Week of August 14, 2023Week of August 7, 2023Week of July 31, 2023Week of July 24, 2023Week of July 17, 2023Week of July 10, 2023Week of July 3, 2023Week of June 26, 2023Week of June 19, 2023Week of June 12, 2023Week of June 5, 2023
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, bird of paradise, Amazon lily, and more.
- Fruits: screw pine, Christmas palm
- Flowers: some bromeliads and orchids, Mexican shrimp plant, lollipop plant, Amazon lily, Queen Emma lily, spider lily, parrot plant, and more.
- Colourful leaves carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, some citrus, coconut palm, starfruit tree, akee, jackfruit tree, rose-apple tree, rice, and more.
- Flowers: banana tree, rose-apple tree, soursop tree, Macadamia nut tree, Meyer lemon, mandarin orange tree, and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids. Some are fragrant.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Fascinating staghorn ferns and tree ferns.
- Plant walls.
- Blue strap fern with iridescent fronds and strange whisk-fern (terrarium).
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, rhytidophyllum, sinningia, codonanthe, yellow besleria, passion flower, gesneria, and more.
- Plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, aloe, antegibbaeum, and more.
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear and Barbados gooseberry
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: poinsettias, aloe, bougainvillea, wickerware cactus, and more.
- Fruits: silver cluster cactus, wickerware cactus
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Flowers: winter jasmine (end), wintersweet (fragrant), common camellia, Banksian rose
- Fruits: princess persimmon