Potagers du monde, a Jardin Botanique web series
Follow the rising star of the gastronomic pop-up, Camilo Lapointe-Nascimento, as he meets up with six passionate vegetable growers who share their know-how, open a window into their culture, their memories, and the stories behind their crops. Meet...
- Nora, a pharmacist originally from China, she draws from her wealth of childhood memories and feels challenged by the complementary and preventive contribution of the plants she grows;
- Nadia in Ville-Marie where this fashion designer originally from St. Vincent and the Grenadines, grows experimental textile plantations;
- Dominic, a semi-retired physician from Italy who reaps all the benefits of gardening for both mental and physical health;
- Haja, of Malagasy parents and raised on Reunion Island, for whom identity is developed largely through food and by growing a garden in Ahuntsic-Cartierville.
- Marc, a native of Cameroon and a lover of the earth who has set up a green roof among the skyscrapers of Griffintown, filled with plants to share;
- Félicienne, an 82-year-old “magician” gardener from Haiti who cultivates in Laval a tropical garden that is as colorful as it is impressive;