- A discount of 50% on the hourly rate is offered to non-profit organizations.
- All rental contracts usually end at midnight. For any event that runs into the night, a rate of one and a half (1½) times the basic hourly rate applies after midnight.
- Extra fees for various services may apply, based on the spaces rented and the activities held.
- Parking fees are extra.
The availability of our spaces vary during the year, based on the opening hours of our museums and the exhibitions in progress. Do not hesitate to contact us to confirm the availability of the rooms, it will be our pleasure to assist you.
- The client must furnish all necessary material for the event.
- The client is responsible for choosing the caterer and obtaining the alcohol permit (when required). Liability insurance is required.
Confirmation and payment
- All rentals are confirmed when the contract is signed, upon payment of a $250 non-refundable deposit.
- The balance must be paid 10 days prior to the event, at the latest.
The rental rate includes all applicable taxes.