Blooms of the week
Week of November 21, 2022
Week of December 4, 2023Week of November 27, 2023Week of November 20, 2023Week of November 13, 2023Week of November 6, 2023Week of October 30, 2023Week of October 23, 2023Week of October 16, 2023Week of October 9, 2023Week of October 2, 2023Week of September 25, 2023Week of September 18, 2023Week of September 11, 2023Week of September 4, 2023Week of August 28, 2023Week of August 21, 2023
- Insectivorous plants in the terrarium.
- Flowers: red ginger, pendent heliconia, blue ginger, bird of paradise and more.
- Fruits: screw pine
- Flowers: some bromeliads and orchids, lollypop plant, white bat flower, golden brush, Queen Emma lily and more.
- Colourful leaves carpet the ground and Spanish moss serves as a backdrop.
- Fruits: banana tree, papaya, citrus, coconut palm, lemon drop mangosteen, naranjilla, starfruit tree, akee, jackfruit tree and more.
- Flowers: soursop tree, cacao tree, naranjilla and more.
- Spectacularly shaped and coloured orchids.
- Some aroids are also in bloom, such as tailflowers and peace lilies.
- Foliage of various shapes, textures and colours.
- Colourful blooms: begonias, goldfish plant, tree gloxinia, medinilla, passion flower, rhytidophyllum, chirita and more.
- Beautiful plant walls.
- Flowers: crown of thorns, pachypodium, aloe, groundsel and more.
- Fruits: woolly-joint prickly pear, Barbados gooseberry
- Over 80-year-old elephant foot trees (next to the doors of the Hacienda).
- Flowers: wickerware cactus, bougainvillea and more.
- Fruits: wickerware cactus
- Peeling bark of the fragrant bursera
- Beautiful penjings
- Flowers: leopard plant