Tools to make your teaching easier
A fabulous line-up of educational activities has been concocted by our teams for you and your class.
You can choose from among these possibilities:
- A tour of one or more of our museums;
- Guided activities given by one our educators (with reservations), at no additional charge;
- Complementary activities to prepare for or follow up on your visit;
- A virtual presentation in your classroom by an educator (In French Only);
- A variety of content for kids available on our website (In French Only);
Espace pour la vie devises experiments and content with the aim of bringing human beings closer to nature. In sharing these with your students, you’re contributing to that end yourself!
- Activity adapted for classes with learning disabilities
- Activity for students with intellectual disabilities
- Activity adapted to reception classes
→ See all educational activities
Subscribe to Naturally Curious to receive our seasonal newsletter (four times a year), information on guided activities taking place at our five museums, as well as educational activity suggestions to do with your students.
Subscribe to the Naturally Curious newsletter