NOTE TO VISITORS
We are currently receiving a very high volume of reservation requests.
However, please be assured that your request will be taken care of.
Please note that in the current context:
- A maximum of one month may apply to process your request.
- There is no need to fill out a second form or to call us for the same request within this one month period.
- A reservation is not complete until you receive a confirmation number.
Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to seeing you in our museums.
- Special rates apply for groups of 15 persons and more ages 5 and over.
- The bus driver, one teacher per class, as well as each 21st paying person are admitted free of charge.
- Groups of 10 or more disabled persons are eligible for the group rate. One companion per disabled person (physical or intellectual handicaps) is admitted free of charge.
- Children ages 4 and under get in free to the Biodôme, Biosphère, Jardin botanique and Insectarium. However, a $3,50 fee per child applies when reserving for a show, activity or service.
- Admission is in Canadian dollars, all taxes included. Payment can be made in cash, by school cheque, by credit card (VISA or MasterCard) or by INTERAC debit card. Cheques must be made out to “Ville de Montréal” unless otherwise indicated when you make your reservation. No deposit required.
Phone: 514 868-3000
Toll-free: 1 855 518-4506
Fax : 514 872-4917
Email : [email protected]