Are you ready for a breathtaking experience of nature?
At the Biodôme, explore five ecosystems of the Americas where you can see a variety of animals and plants.
At the Biosphère, visit environmental exhibits located in a former Expo 67 pavilion.
At the Insectarium, live an immersive experience that will transform your appreciation of the insects.
At the Jardin botanique, discover remarkable gardens and thematic greenhouses filled with beauty.
At the Planétarium, come and experience the Universe through our shows that combine science and emotion!
RATES FOR 2023
Admission Fees for one museum
|Regular price||CMM Resident *|
|Ages 65 and up||$20,50||$16.00|
|Students (18+ with card) **||$16.50||$13.25|
|Ages 5 to 17||$11.50||$8.50|
* Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal (CMM)
** Rate granted on presentation of student ID card.
*** Family: A maximum of 2 adults and up to 3 children, ages 5-17.
- Free for children under age 4.
- Free for those accompanying people with disabilities.
(one person accompanying per people with disabilities).
- Free to the Jardin botanique for Aboriginal people
(upon presentation of a status card or other if available).
- Payment methods accepted: cash, Visa, Mastercard or debit card.
- Prices may change without notice.
- Taxes included.